Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shifting Focus

So much of my focus has been on crisis, negative and trying to make good out of bad.  So lately I have been spending more time focusing on what is just GOOD!!!
My email from Connor - left for me one night to find after he was in bed.

 Katherine's Mother's Day card her preschool teachers help capture!!

Bad Dream and she went to sleep with Connor for comfort.

 Teachers that love my kids.  Rainy day carpool.

Hiding from a storm in the bathtub - Connor tells Katherine not to smile she should look scared.

Teacher Appreciation week - showing love to our teachers!! 

Katherine turns 4

Field trip with 2nd Grade - I chaperoned

Scout awards and leaders that really do care

Fun events - concentration and competition

Easter Bunny Cake - Egg Hunts and Family Time

Preschool Art - Middle one says HE IS RISEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment